Keeping you up-to-date on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,
including news, trailers, interviews, screenshots, theories, and more.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Collector's Edition?

(click the blog entry title to link to the article...thing)

So Naughty Dog apparently asked for followers of their Twitter what they think about a Collector's Edition for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. Not only that, but they asked for input on what fans would like to see included in the Collector's Edition.

My love for Uncharted outweighed my hatred for Twitter, so I caved. As soon as I figure out how to use the hell-spawn website, I'll go put in my two cents. I'd love to see more behind-the-scenes stuff, interviews, screentests for the actors, different versions of the scripts/deleted scenes, and tons of "how-it's-made." Maybe even a director's commentary?

This kind of stuff is why Naughty Dog is the best company in the world. They honestly care about making good products and pleasing their fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment