Keeping you up-to-date on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,
including news, trailers, interviews, screenshots, theories, and more.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Longer Video of Gameplay!!!


(blog entry title to link if needed)

I am in the library writing a final paper so I can't watch the video yet. Expect an edit later when I get around to it.

EDIT: I took a break.
Oh my cod.
DO. WANT.

So just a real quick first impression thing in between writing stuff.
Graphics are beautiful of course. Looks like the grenade mechanics got improved A LOT. Riot shield is totally cool, and the stealth kills look excellent. They weren't kidding when they said they were making it "another tool in the toolbox." Also is that precision/laser sighting on the AK? There was some kind of red dot target thing at least.

Also Nathan Drake is still basically me. I said to myself "nice parking" about 2 seconds before he did. This is a good thing.

Oh, yeah, one more thing.
NAUGHTY DOG, I WILL FORGIVE YOU FOR MAKING RUNNING-AT-THE-CAMERA SECTIONS AGAIN ONLY BECAUSE I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH ON EVERY THING ELSE YOU DO.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment