Keeping you up-to-date on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,
including news, trailers, interviews, screenshots, theories, and more.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Single Player Gameplay Footage


(you can click the blog entry title to link to the video if there's any problem with it)

HOT DAMN.
So yes, it's the same footage that was leaked.
But what a difference the HD makes. No comparison of quality AT ALL. The details are gorgeous, down to the very last brick. It's not a jungle, but it's full of color. I had my sound turned up, and the bus was just awesome, it really sounds like you're there in the street.

The melee looks like it might be the same kind of thing, which I like. Even if there are less buttons involved, which is a possibility, it still looks so freaking cool.

The blood is black, though. Not sure what's up with that, maybe because of global censoring issues? I know that violence is censored in like Japan and other places, so maybe it's just a place holder for now.

It looks like it takes less shots to kill guys in this one. I thought that armored opponents were supposed to be harder to kill. Maybe it's just demo-related stuff.

Also. I was very sad on the inside when Drake said "I need to find Chloe."
I still have no desire to find Chloe. But. That's just me.

All in all, it looks GREAT and I seriously want to play this game SO HARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment