Keeping you up-to-date on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,
including news, trailers, interviews, screenshots, theories, and more.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Gone Gold!

(click blog entry title to link to PS Blog announcement)

In addition to letting us know that U2:AT has gone to print, the PS Blog also announced that there will be four sneak peek events of the game on 10/5 and 10/6.

Chicago Area – Rosemont, IL, Muvico Theater

LA Area – Thousand Oaks, CA, Muvico Theater

Seattle Area – Bellevue, WA, Lincoln Square Theater

San Francisco – Landmark Embarcadero

No Northeast area event, sadly :(

They also recommend keeping your eye on this website for more info.

3 comments:

  1. Give me a video camera and I think I can try to get to the Rosemont event for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WOULD LOVE YOU!?
    could you go and do a special guest write-up for me!?!? even without the video camera, i would super appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will see what I can do, as long as I can post it on 20 sided woman too, I'm all good for that... at least I think.

    ReplyDelete