Keeping you up-to-date on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,
including news, trailers, interviews, screenshots, theories, and more.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Small Explanation

I just wanted to say something about the poll over there on the sidebar. I've been saving this poll question, and as there's only two weeks to go 'till release, I figured now was as good a time as any.

I'm sure you've all figured out that I'm a complete Nate/Elena fangirl, but I've been warming up to Chloe over the last few months, especially as a dynamic and engaging character who is going to really affect the way the story unfolds. That's why I didn't want to pin down any particular question.

So the question can be whatever you want it to be. It could be who you think is prettier, or who is more badass, or who would win in a fight, or who has better dialogue, or something else entirely.

So. Choose.
Chloe? Or Elena?

No comments:

Post a Comment