Keeping you up-to-date on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,
including news, trailers, interviews, screenshots, theories, and more.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Things That Can Improve

(click the blog entry title to link to the list)

There's some stuff here I totally agree with- the treasures were maddeningly difficult to find without a guide (...I admit it, I used one), and the same enemies over and over did get repetitive, especially after learning that fat guy = shotguns and australians = rocket launchers.

But I seem to be the only person on the planet who actually got the hang of melee combat...and liked it. I mean, it was either a "fast and furious combo" aka hitting square repeatedly, or the "brutal combo," which I'll admit took some practice to master but once I did I used it ALL THE TIME. I mean there was no reason to even use the FaF Combo because it didn't even give you more ammo, plus there were more buttons. So we're talking about learning the timing on ONE COMBO MOVE. ONE. And you're telling me that people who play Super Smash Brothers like it was going out of style are having trouble with ONE THREE-BUTTON COMBO!? GROW UP, BOYS.
Anyway, the point here is that I liked the melee the way it was and I can't see it possibly getting any easier.

Also I seriously doubt the probability of seeing online stuff happen. But that's just from where I'm standing. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment