Keeping you up-to-date on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,
including news, trailers, interviews, screenshots, theories, and more.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Awesome. Merchandising Has Begun.

(click blog entry title to link to Playstation Blog)

Um apparently Naughty Dog paired up with some toy company guy that I've never heard of to make limited edition Nathan Drake vinyl figurines. I'm not sure what constitutes a "vinyl figurine" but I'm guessing it isn't plushy. And it comes in some weird ass colors.

Yeah, so I don't know whose idea it was but even though it isn't plushy I am totally going to buy one of these. Because if it wasn't completely obvious yet, I am a loser, and I can't really think of something that would make me happier than a soft cuddly chibi Nathan Drake doll. I'll take a figurine instead though.

EDIT: I was about to write "OMG I'LL JUST MAKE ONE" but I don't think that makes me look any cooler.

1 comment: