Keeping you up-to-date on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,
including news, trailers, interviews, screenshots, theories, and more.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Straley and Hennig Interview

(click blog entry title to link to chat log)

Sorry it took me so long to post, I was away for like a day and then my internet was down. I haven't read the chat yet but so far I've heard the following:

*Release date to be announced "soon."
*Round two of multiplayer beta, and for a larger pool of players
*over 90 minutes of cutscenes in the game
*no local co-op, but more levels than what we've seen
*you can record and rewatch old matches you've played

That's all for now, more later.

EDIT: Just finished reading it, I highly recommend you also check it out!
Interesting fact: the first scene they did in mo-cap 11 months ago was with Nate and Elena; they did a great job keeping it hush-hush!

No comments:

Post a Comment