Keeping you up-to-date on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,
including news, trailers, interviews, screenshots, theories, and more.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Gold Rush Review

(click blog entry title to link to review of Gold Rush co-op)

Something I picked up from this review is that Gold Rush seems to require communication to do particularly well. This means headsets. I only recently figured out how to use them, and most of the time they're irritating because I kept getting like 10-year-old kids in Death Match who apparently were playing video games in the middle of Thanksgiving dinner, what with the amount of voices in the background. But one time I got a pair of awesome guys in Co-Op who were really into it and incredibly helpful, and the headsets helped us communicate and work as team way better than in any other match I played. So. Point is, headsets/teamwork/communication seem to be pretty important to the multiplayer.

Slightly less related is this article, which gave a run down of what we know about the game already, but it also included this picture, which is the first screenshot I've seen of gameplay from the train, IIRC


(Maybe we've seen it before, but if so I don't remember. Whatever, it's worth a second look.)

No comments:

Post a Comment