Keeping you up-to-date on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,
including news, trailers, interviews, screenshots, theories, and more.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Amy and Evan Answer the Same Questions

(click the blog entry title to read the interview)

There wasn't a link to this G4 TV interview on the Playstation Blog website, so I'm posting it separately.

This is another one of those interviews that makes me think the Chloe situation might be okay. At least the directors are fully aware of the fact that they're yanking us all over the place since they can't tell us too much at this stage.

Also, what's up with everyone and asking about co-op? DAMN! The video yesterday seems to think that Chloe being referred to as so badass means they're hiding the co-op from us. I don't really think I believe that. They keep emphasizing "giving the best first-person experience available," and I don't see them doing co-op, not on THIS game. Maybe in the future, sure, but in that other interview with Wells you could hear in his voice that he didn't want to have to say it, but the answer is basically no. I mean he sounded kind of like a parent whose kid is asking for something kind of expensive and it's not that the parent doesn't want to give them what they're asking for, but they just can't afford it and have to say no. So I'm not really holding my breath waiting for co-op.

But we know it's going to be a fabulous game either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment