Keeping you up-to-date on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,
including news, trailers, interviews, screenshots, theories, and more.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Upcoming Sequels (but there's only one that I care about!)

(click the blog entry title to link to the list)

U2:AT is only #12 on the list of upcoming sequels! For shame!
They did a nice run down of "what we know" and "what we want to know" at least, and the quotes from users about what they want to see fixed is a nice touch.

Also, this link does a quick recap of stuff that Naughty Dog is fixing this time around. The 3 biggest complaints about U:DF were:
1) enemies' health- "guys in t-shirts won't take 40 shots to kill this time around"...although guys wearing armor will.
2) the gameplay shift/plot twist towards the end. as it's been mentioned, players were 50/50 split in their feelings towards it. I hated it the first time around because it scared the shit out of me, but it's grown on me since then (you can read about that in this entry).
3) the final boss fight was too easy. WHAT!? Ok, maybe for some super hardcore gamers, but the first time I did it, I had been told how to win and it still took me a long time to get it down. I thought it was just long enough without getting tedious.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment