Keeping you up-to-date on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,
including news, trailers, interviews, screenshots, theories, and more.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fanfics

(click the blog entry title to link to the fanfiction page)

Since there's not a lot going on right now in terms of U2:AT news, and there probably won't be too much until the Game Developer's Conference at the end of next month, I decided to throw up a little interim link to the Fanfiction.net page for Uncharted:Drake's Fortune.

FYI, there wasn't even a section for the game until a couple months ago, and it (sadly) is one of the smallest fandoms apparently! As of right now there's only four fics up, of which only two are any good, and one of which I wrote. So...yeah.

On that note, I guess I'll put some deviantart links too. Just for filler and all.
-Searching for "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune" gets some nice desktops, including the banner for the website, which I yoinked from fatalfdork (here's a good a place as any to give credit, I guess, since the only people reading this are me and my one friend). I particularly like the chibi Nathan and Elena, and the Little Big Planet Nathan. Cute!
-Searching for "Nathan Drake" gets some more neat drawings of everyone's favorite treasure hunter, as well as a bunch of hits on some character from something called Deus Obscura...and some really creepy Bruce Hartman type stuff, which looks like Cosmo and Danny Phantom hooked up and had a kid? Who then had his own kid? I have no idea why that is related to Nathan Drake, but uh...there you go, I guess.
There's like practically no Elena hits. But I have hope for the future, aka the immense explosion of popularity after U2:AT comes out.

That's enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment