Keeping you up-to-date on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,
including news, trailers, interviews, screenshots, theories, and more.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Live Chat With Hennig & Straley

(click blog entry title to link to announcement)

Playstation Blog announced that tomorrow (June 30) at 2PM Pacific they will be hosting a live Q&A chat with Amy Hennig and Bruce Straley.

I wish I could be there-- I'd love to ask about the release date, as well as that thing I theorized a while back, about the possible significance of labeling Chloe as Nate's "current partner" rather than "new partner"-- but I'll be indisposed. I recommend readers check it out though, and feel free to report back! Hopefully there will be a transcript, which will of course be posted as soon as I'm able.

No comments:

Post a Comment