Keeping you up-to-date on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,
including news, trailers, interviews, screenshots, theories, and more.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2. The Uncharted 2 Blog Doesn't Take Itself Too Seriously

(Click blog entry title to link to Day 2 of Uncharted week)

Today at 1Up, a cool long post about a visit to Naughty Dog.

Feel free to peruse it at your leisure, but here are some highlights:

--The combat-to-puzzles/exploration ratio in U2:AT will be closer to 60/40, or ever 50/50 depending on how you play (as opposed to the 70/30 ratio of U:DF).
--Drake is exploring with someone about 75% of the game. Amy Hennig continues to be the coolest person ever, claiming that this is so Drake doesn't look crazy anymore by shooting off one-liners when no one is around to hear him. (EXCEPT I DO THAT TOO. I thought it was okay cause Drake did it. I guess I'm crazy as well.)
--Not lame "boss battles," aka not quick-time event battles.
--Drake does not drive vehicles in this one. Only shooting. Probably cause it's manlier than driving a jet-ski.

If you've ever wondered what Drake looks like with a legit beard, this is it.


Also, if you will examine this photo of the junk in the men's room for long-hour-working programmers, I would like to call attention to the Windex. Apparently this counts as a hygiene product? I guess Naughty Dog employees are fans of My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

And I particularly love this photo, which is where the entry title comes from.

1 comment:

  1. hey i have bought the new siege expansion pack but cant uset because i need to type in the code and i have it but i dont know where to type in does any 1 know where does this code go ?? plz help me i really want to check out the new characters and maps .. :)

    ReplyDelete