Keeping you up-to-date on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,
including news, trailers, interviews, screenshots, theories, and more.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Screenshot Comparisons

(You don't have to click through the link to see this cool business, but out of journalistic integrity I provided my source.)

Through some dude and some website called Neogaf or something this other website came across a most excellent image where they put screenshots of the original Uncharted promo video up against shots from U:DF, up against screenshots from U2:AT.

Click here and be AMAZED.

LOOK AT THAT. THAT'S INSANE. It's hilarious how people were saying when the first video came out "oh, it looks so realistic!" I know I was saying that anyway. Then the finished product came out and it was even crazier. And now U2:AT is arriving and it's all "BITCH PLZ, YOU AIN'T SEEN SHIT!!!"

One thing though-- I miss Nate's baseball shirt and Converse sneakers. I always play U:DF with the baseball t-shirt skin. Way awesome, let me tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment