Keeping you up-to-date on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,
including news, trailers, interviews, screenshots, theories, and more.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Nobody Told Me This!!!

(click blog entry title to link to Twitter post)

Apparently there was a Playstation booth at All Points West, which is a big music festival that was in Jersey this weekend. And according to this Twitter post by Naughty Dog, Uncharted 2 was there for demo playing. This is the very first I'm hearing about it, and I'm REALLY upset I didn't know because I was thinking about going this year but decided not to because the only things I kept hearing about APW was that Coldplay was there who I do not like. If I had known about any sort of gaming presence I would have gone.

Super disappointed in myself over this, especially since this is also important news that I didn't have posted on time. Sorry about that you guys.

1 comment: