Keeping you up-to-date on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,
including news, trailers, interviews, screenshots, theories, and more.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Chloe Cinematic

*SPOILER WARNING*
If you're paying attention, this cinematic actually DOES have what seems to be a tiny plot spoiler. It's little, and you may not catch it, and it may not mean what I think it means, but it is there.



So this isn't actually a trailer, but rather a cutscene from the game. We've seen what leads up to it, and what comes after it, but now we've got a little bit to tie them together. I noticed that we haven't seen their trip to the hotel, which makes me wonder if that's when we encounter Elena and Jeff.

I'm kind of amused at the way I've been trying to piece together all the stuff we've seen into a coherent narrative flow. I think I've got a rough outline of the physical traversal, but obviously all the fun stuff with characters is missing.

Speaking of missing, where's Sully in these levels?

No comments:

Post a Comment