Keeping you up-to-date on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,
including news, trailers, interviews, screenshots, theories, and more.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Trailer #3- "Fortune Favors"



Thanks to my compulsive need to check Twitter, I can bring you the new trailer for Uncharted 2 from GamesCom.

HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS. LOOK AT THAT. SO BEAUTIFUL.

Also, let me note that the PS3 Slim has been officially announced to launch September 1st, as well as a price drop to $299. For those of you who've been beating around the bush in buying a PS3, this fall isn't a bad time to do it.

EDIT: I just noticed that Sir Francis Drake's ring is back. Nate wears the necklace in quite a few scenes in the trailer, although not all of them. This is veeeery interesting because we haven't seen it in any U2:AT promotional material yet; I'd assumed he didn't have it anymore for some reason (which was also my reasoning for the theory that this was a prequel, way way back in January when the only info we had was the first teaser trailer). This is something I'll be keeping an eye out for.

No comments:

Post a Comment