Keeping you up-to-date on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,
including news, trailers, interviews, screenshots, theories, and more.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

About the Poll Again

Wow! Last week's poll had more responses than any other poll-- 50 in total (for those who missed it, Chloe got 13 votes and Elena got 37).

The current poll question is about the blog in general: I'd like to know what all of you thought of it. Ultimately it was a project that I did for myself more than anything else, but I know there have been at least a few people who got something out of it, and I'd like to hear your opinions on it.

I'd also like to take the opportunity to say that yes, this blog will continue after the game is released. Some of the stuff I'll be collecting will be reviews, fan-works, videos and screenshots, multiplayer news, and any information we get on possible sequels or the movie.

If you want to leave your thoughts, opinions, critiques, suggestions for improvement, or whatever, feel free to do so in the comments, or shoot me an email at redflame8839@aol.com.

Thanks for sticking with me! ONE WEEK LEFT TO GOOOOO!!!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment