Keeping you up-to-date on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,
including news, trailers, interviews, screenshots, theories, and more.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"Thank God, It's Aliens."

(click blog entry title to link to interview)

These guys just missed Amy and Neil when they did their 100th episode a while back (which I actually remember). So they called back!

Notable news is that some DLC is coming out this year, as has been mentioned around, and there's going to be other DLC packages over time.

Please listen to this if you have the time (it's mad long). There's a LOT of cool behind-the-scenes stuff. For example: one of the concept designers early on suggested Thor's Hammer for a MacGuffin, which of course was what ended up being used in Tomb Raider: Underworld.

I'm still listening to the interview, so that's really it for me to say for now.

Also, just as a mention, you may have notice I've been posting a lot less. This is probably going to be the case for a while, since I am catching up on all my homework that got put off in the wake of the game's release. So if you're like "hey why didn't she post this thing and that other thing!" it's mostly because I'm busy, and because I don't have a compulsive need to post every teeny tiny thing like I did before when I was starved for Uncharted info.

EDIT: OMG I love Amy Hennig so very much. Why? Because she clearly had some issues with the commercial that I've complained about. It gets briefly mentioned about 5/8ths of the way through (no time mark, sadly).

No comments:

Post a Comment