Keeping you up-to-date on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,
including news, trailers, interviews, screenshots, theories, and more.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Beta Code, Round 2!

Congratulations to the winner of the caption contest, with this gem:



"And so, Chloe learned the hard way that the heavily armed guards protecting the treasure were indeed Nate/Elena fangirls..."

I actually did laugh out loud! Because you know it's totally true.

For the other people who entered, do not despair!
FOR I HAVE OBTAINED ANOTHER BETA CODE!!!

For this one, I have made a fun crossword puzzle for people to do! The first person to email me with all the correct answers, or the person who gets the most correct answers by Thursday at midnight EST, will get the beta code! Send answers to redflame8839@aol.com
I think this goes without saying, but all the answers are related to Uncharted 1, Uncharted 2, or Naughty Dog.

Click on the pictures below to expand them.





Have fun!

Many thanks to Marcus Yam at Tom's Guide who provided me with the second code!

No comments:

Post a Comment