Keeping you up-to-date on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,
including news, trailers, interviews, screenshots, theories, and more.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Caption Contest!

I'm having a caption contest!

So there's a little bit of story behind this here.
I entered a fanfiction contest to win a multiplayer beta key, right? And there's currently only like 4 entries, and 1 of these is a joke entry, and I'm a pretty good writer, and besides there are 5 keys that they are giving away. I expected to have known if I was going to win by tonight at midnight, but they extended the deadline to Sunday night.

Long story short, I'm expecting to come into possession of a multiplayer beta key next week. And I don't actually need it since I've already got one.

So I want to do what the cool kids all do, and hold a contest to give the key to someone worthy! And by that I mean someone who can make me laugh in an Uncharted-related way.

This is a caption contest. I'm re-posting one of the Uncharted 2 screenshots, and you write a funny caption/lines of dialogue/whatever in the comments. The best one/one that makes me lol the most is the winner!

IMPORTANT: The reason I'm putting up the contest now instead of when I actually have the key is because I wanted to have the contest this weekend, since the beta closes a week from Sunday (on June 28) and I want to make sure you have a significant chunk of time to play. I want to have a winner ready so if I do get the key, I can just forward it to you and you're good to go. Hence, now.

***Mind you, it is entirely possible that I might not get the beta key. In that case, you have my heartfelt apology that I couldn't deliver, but hey, nothing lost, right? And you get the joy and satisfaction of knowing you won!

You are allowed to submit multiple entries, but try to keep them in one comment (I'm also kind of using this as a way to find out roughly how many people read this blog regularly! :P )
Also, you MUST include an email address that I can reach you at along with your caption (in the comment), or else I can't give you the beta key!

Here's the image (you can click on it to see it larger):


Best of luck to everyone!

4 comments:

  1. ndqaa21- a tenner says she's wearing a thong
    ndqaa20- probably mate but she's gonna be p*&sed off when she realises that's not gold it's my my wifes easter egg

    leaver.terry@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soldier: Shoot we start shooting comander?
    Commander: Nah boys, lets just stare at her ass a little while longer :)

    XD caitlinhogg@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. "And so, Chloe learned the hard way that the heavily armed guards protecting the treasure were indeed Nate/Elena fangirls..."

    dragoon3060@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete