Keeping you up-to-date on Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception,
including news, trailers, interviews, screenshots, theories, and more.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Live Broadcast of Multiplayer Beta

(click to link to the broadcast website)

PS3 Vault is doing a live broadcast of the beta on their website. I'm not sure how long they're doing it for, but you can click on the link and check out the broadcast-- I didn't embed it because I wasn't sure how long it would be up and I didn't need to slow down the page with arbitrary broadcasting.

(I just realized that somebody who works for this blog gets paid to play the beta and tape it. Like, for money. Best. Job. Ever.)

3 comments:

  1. How do you know Uncharted 2 will be released in 115 days ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going by the tentative release date of October 1, 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it´s true, better October than November

    ReplyDelete